Fraser Coast Drones & Innovation Showcase - Terms & Conditions
1. Unless otherwise specified, all costs and fees are expressed and payable in Australian Dollars (AUD).
2. Registration fees, accommodation rates and all other costs quoted include Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%.
3. A tax invoice and receipt will be issued following receipt and clearance of payment. The invoice will be sent to the email address provided during registration.
4. Registrations WILL NOT be confirmed without payment. Delegates must either complete credit card details or transfer the fees into the nominated Showcase account. Registrations will not be accepted if credit card is declined or fees are not received.
5. Payment must be received on or before the specified close date to qualify for discounted rates.
6. Delegates and participants of the Showcase are advised that the organisers will not accept responsibility for any loss or injury howsoever caused. Delegates are strongly advised to obtain insurance against property loss, personal injury, travel, registration and accommodation cancellation costs and any other risk.
7. English is the official language of the Showcase.
8. All programmed sessions, tours, functions and events are subject to minimum numbers being reached and force majeure.
9. Force majeure: Delegates shall have no claim if the Showcase is cancelled, interrupted or fails to proceed as planned due to a force majeure event such as but not limited to war or act of war, act of terrorism, riot, fire, extreme weather event, earthquake, strike, lockout or other force majeure event.
10. Credit card charges will appear on your statement as Carillon Conference Management Pty Limited on behalf of the Showcase Secretariat.
11. All personal information collected for registration for the Showcase will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Policies of Carillon Conference Management.
12. Each person attending the Showcase must complete a registration form in their name and officially register as a delegate. Registrations may not be shared with any other person/s. One name badge will be provided with each registration.
1. Full payment of registration fees must accompany registrations. After payment has been received and cleared, a tax invoice will be sent by email to the persons and email addresses provided on the delegate registration form. Any credit card charges made by the Showcase will appear on your statement as ‘Carillon Conference Management’.
2. If you request an invoice for registration fees, this invoice is payable within fourteen (14) days of issue. If payment is not received within fourteen (14) days of issue or before thirty (30) days prior to the first day of the Showcase (whichever occurs first) then your registration will be cancelled. All registration fees must be paid in full thirty (30) days prior to the first day of the Showcase.
3. Payment by bank deposits – you must include the registration reference number shown on your registration fee invoice when remitting payment by bank deposit. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of your registration.
The Showcase and managers make no warranties as to the accommodation providers described in Showcase promotional material. It is your responsibility to review the accommodation provider/s and to ensure that any accommodation you select is appropriate for your needs.
Cancellation of Registration and Refunds
1. Cancellations of registrations must be made in writing to the Showcase Secretariat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations or changes will not be accepted over the phone.
2. Cancellations received up to 1 June 2019 will be refunded less an administration charge of 20% of fees paid, within 90 days of notice of cancellation. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 1 June 2019.
3. Up to one (1) substitution is available up to fourteen (14) days prior to the Showcase, without charge. Thereafter substitutions will incur a processing fee of $75 (per substitution). To notify a substitution, send the same and email address of the replacement delegate to email@example.com.
Notices of cancellation will be considered in accordance with the policy provided below and the Showcase managers do not have any discretion to vary this policy or make any exemptions:
No refund will be paid if:
a) Cancellation is received after 1 June 2019.
b) You do not attend all or part of the Showcase for any reason;
c) You do not obtain a visa to enter Australia;
d) Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively. If you have registered and paid for a registration and now qualify for a discounted registration option, a refund cannot be made.
Tickets to all social events are non-refundable and have no cash value. Minimum numbers may be required for some social events to proceed. Events may be cancelled by the Showcase managers if these numbers are not achieved, in which case a refund will be provided equal to the value of the ticket price paid.
Registration and associated fees do not include personal, travel, cancellation or medical insurance of any kind. Delegates are advised when registering for the Showcase and booking air travel that a travel insurance policy should be taken out to cover risks including (but not limited to) loss, cancellation, medical costs and injury. The Showcase and/or the Secretariat/organisers will not accept any responsibility for any delegate failing to insure.
Any photography / digital, videography or recording taken by the official Showcase photographer(s) and drones during the Showcase may appear on social media and in Showcase related publications during and after the Showcase. If you do not wish to appear in such images or recordings, please notify the photographer onsite or advise the staff at the registration desk. The Showcase host/s, organisers and managers cannot be held responsible for images and recordings taken or made by any persons other than the official photographers and Showcase staff.
All communication regarding the Showcase will be directed to the registered delegate and email address provided on the registration form. All written communication (such as, but not limited to, confirmation letter and tax invoice) will be sent by email, in accordance with Carillon Conference Management's sustainability policy.
Access / Audio / Visual and Dietary Requirements
Any requests such as access / audio / visual or dietary requirements, must be notified when registering and must be received by the Showcase managers not less than fourteen (14) days prior to the first day of the Showcase. All such requests will be notified to the venues involved. In some cases, for example a very specific dietary requirement, a surcharge may be applied by the venue and this surcharge is payable by the person/s making the request.
Only Australian and New Zealand citizens travelling on Australian or New Zealand passports can enter Australia without a visa - all other persons must obtain a visa in advance of travel.
For information on how to apply for a visa in your country, please refer to You should apply for a visa not less than 6 (six) weeks prior to your intended travel date. The Showcase managers are not able to provide any assistance with visa applications.
Your name and contact information, including electronic address, may be used by parties directly related to the event such as the organisers and approved stakeholders, for relevant purposes such as promotion, networking, and administration of this and future events of this type. If you do not consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, your name, title, position, organisation and city of origin may be published on the delegate list which is provided to delegates, exhibitors and sponsors at the event. If you do not wish your details to be included in this list, please contact email@example.com.
Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose without your consent. If you do not wish your details to be included in the delegate list, and/or the list supplied to exhibitors and sponsors, please contact the Showcase managers by telephone +61 7 3368 2644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering, your city of origin may be published on public communication channels.
By providing your email address you agree to receive emails in relation to this event and future events of this type. You may opt out any time by emailing the Showcase managers at
Where you are from a European country, we will comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulations notwithstanding the above provisions.